FUZZ: Trombetta Mini Bone v1 and BJFE Candy Blue Fuzz

Trade-Loan-Buy-Sell anything musical

Moderator: Moderators

FUZZ: Trombetta Mini Bone v1 and BJFE Candy Blue Fuzz

Postby scottcw » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:49 pm

For sale only, not interested in trades.

Trombetta Mini-Bone v1 fuzz. The truth is out there. $275 shipped CONUS only.

BJFE Candy Blue Fuzz. I think there are only a couple of these out there with the truth. "The 3-Knob Candy Blue Fuzz…a custom-voiced BJFe Candy Apple Fuzz with 1711 transistors for juicier octave and more focused fuzz range!" From Bjorn, "Yes while making a number of different fuzzes I felt for making a few Candy ( since red is gone) blue Fuzzes and while doing that I thought of setting those up for the clearest octave effect- the design allows for setting up for that or for instance the sharpest gating...now while tuning that and playing through it I thought I might give the circuit a little more mid focus albeit only mildly so and so I lowered a bit of the Hi Fi treble so mids would appear stronger in relation. I felt I was very pleased with all the typical settings while maybe especially with the octave setting. Yes I used 1711 transistors for the heart of these as I tend to like the little cruder sound those give as compared to some others I have used."

To my knowledge, this is the same as the CAF Special BobbyD is playing in this video per viewtopic.php?p=33422 just with a different color finish.

$425 shipped CONUS only.
Wells 5:00 Shadow > BJFe Purple Humper > 1985 Crowther Hot Cake > Dredgetone Bass Angler > Guyatone MR2 Micro Reverb > Stark X-Ray Combo
scottcw

Guitars:: Chapin T-Bird
amps: Stark X-Ray
pedals: 0

Return to Buy - Sell - Trade