Model V

Open discussion about all things BJFE

Moderator: Moderators

Model V

Postby ak47 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:15 am

Within the virile voice of this victorious vixen, BJ has validated his vigorously meticulous voyage to the vintage vault...

After experiencing the vapour trails within this vividly volcanic vortex of violent vengence and vicious vulgarity; I was also met by virtuous vestal virgins and the velvety violins of a venue that was equally veiled within its vocal vitality as it was within its vice and its venom..

The V is truly a validation of all that is voltage, volume and viking voodoo... :pedallove
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson
ak47

pedals: 0

Re: Model V

Postby Donner » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Virtually vociferous !
Donner
Site Admin

Guitars:: Strats, Teles, LPSpecial, Silvertone, #1 is a Gretschified Flying V
amps: custom plexitweed KT66>2x12 Greenbacks, Deluxe and Princeton Reverbs

Postby ak47 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:49 am

A valid verdict :mrgreen:
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson
ak47

Postby emjee » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Is it an amp like pedal (I,E< Dyna Red=Marshall, Model H=Hiwatt, Model D etc)?
"Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Someone forgot the corkscrew and for days we had to live on nothing but food and water."
W. C. Fields

BJF's:,EGDM,PGC, LRT,SYOD v2, BBOD,CAF, Fuzzaround, Meathead,Greasebox 80,Super B,Mayo,Spectre v1,Oracle
emjee

Guitars:: Baker (3), Fender, Hamer
amps: MV Amps, MusicMan, Mawshall
pedals: 16

Postby ak47 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 pm

The early 70's triangle muffs are the best muffs... this does the ultimate triangle with a mid control to bring everything up in the mix... it felt like I could pull together a whole album of new riffs after only 5 minutes playing! :mrgreen:
ak47

Postby seans » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:30 am

Oh my... yes please
BJFE: HBOD, BBOD deluxe, Bone Bender kit, 109 Fuzz, PGC
seans

Guitars:: Gibson LP Goldtop w. Bearknuckle P90s , Danocaster Blackguard Telecaster
amps: 1963 AC30, LazyJ J20

Postby ak47 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:33 am

seans wrote:Oh my... yes please

I know :mrgreen: that is exactly the reaction I had :pedallove :pedallove :pedallove
ak47

Return to BJFE Discussion